IT'S A GIRL!!







Well, this morning was our ultrasound to check measurements of the baby to make sure we have a healthy baby growing in my belly. And we do! Baby measures right at June 13-15, yeah! I went into the appointment wanting only a healthy baby but thinking that it was a girl, Nolan went in thinking it was a boy because I thought it was a girl:) He would do that:)

The first little pose our baby was in was the bum pose and sure enought my motherly instincts were right!! We are having a girl:) Nolan was the first one to yell it out, I think is more in shock then anything, but the ultrasound lady said sure enough that is a little girl:) I had a grin on my face the rest of the time there along with Nolan. He just sat there and grinned and didn't say a word.

But more important, Dakota will have a healthy baby sister who he won't have to share his toys with:)

0 comments: