Where has the time gone!!!











Wow, so let's just say that it has been a very long time since I have logged on and updated my blog. BUT, I am making it a personal goal to update with a quick entry every two weeks, starting this week:) OK, now that I have my apologies out of the way what have we been up to???

Well, on June 15, Dalton Jeffrey Pattee was born at 7 lbs 12 oz 21 inches long! He is perfect, black hair, big square face, butt chin, outtie belly button, huge feet and a super cute smile:) Everyday is does something new but for the last 5 nites he has slept from 8-9 pm till 6 am!!! Woo Hoo! He will be 2 months old next week so we are excited to see how big he has gotten because he sure feels huge:)

Sadi turned 2 on June 12, little brother was born and her whole world changed:( She has take the newest addition a little harder then we thought she would. She loves Dalton very much, but she is a little mad at mommy for not giving her the attention that she thinks she needs. So I lay with her for nap time and bedtime until she falls asleep otherwise her hawk eyes catch me trying to leave and she screams:( But, other then my time, she has been having a blast with all the company, playing with Dakota, etc. She started dance in two weeks, so she is super excited about that and has been wearing her little leotard around the house all over:)

Dakota has his last t-ball game this Saturday and uncle Kendal gets to see him play! It has been an interesting season watching a bunch of 4 year olds try and wrestle for the ball! But he starts soccer again for the fall season in 2 weeks and is excited to play with his buddy Kenner. Dakota starts pre-school in 3 weeks, he will be going 4 mornings a week which I think he is really going to enjoy (so will I, it is hard stuff trying to keep him entertained lately)! AND, he is counting down the days till we go home to Iowa to see all our family and all he talks about is doing chores:) Still a farmer at heart.

Nolan just stays busy busy busy! He goes to chicago and dallas in August so I am going to come home to Iowa for a little vacation with the kiddos while he is gone. It is hard stuff, but he really enjoys it.

I have been busy too with the kids. My pregnancy with Dalton was a little tougher on me then the past two c-sections. I had a longer surgery because they did a scar reconstruction ( cut off all my scar tissue on the inside of me and the outside) so that I would be able to possible have another baby some day. But in the end, I got a huge hematoma above the cut and it layed my up for the first week. I still have it, but it has gone down quite a bit in the past couple of weeks. Can't wait for it to be gone completely. Other then that, not two much excitement on my end, looking very forward to coming home for a little bit:)

Enjoy the pictures, there are alot more on my link below!!
http://s822.photobucket.com/albums/zz142/bpattee/July%202010/

0 comments: