It's school time!








It's hard to believe that I have two babies in school right now! Dakota started Kindergarten last week, such a big boy!! It is so hard to believe that 5 years ago he was a 5 month old getting a full mouth of teeth and now he goes to school 5 days a week from 8-4pm! He is really liking it, he did told to listen and pay attention a few times last week but after we made his good boy jar (he gets to add a quarter every night he is good) he has been doing much better!! He brought home his first homework last night too! We have his class picnic the week after Baby D is born so it will be fun to see the rest of the kids in his class.

Sadi also started Preschool this week at Jacob's Ladder. She is in the 3 year old program, Tue. Wed. and Thur. morning. SHE LOVES IT!! I was so worried I was going to get a phone call telling me that she just wasn't going to work out, but she is doing awesome. In fact, they went as far as calling her precious!! Which I felt was stretching it a bit:) But everyday this week when I pick her up she whips out all her papers in the van to show me what she has done:)


And Dalton is just getting ready for his new little brother! I think he may take this a little hard so I am getting a little anxious as to how is going to act:( He really is a mommy's boy!

0 comments: