Dakota turned 3!!!










On Thursday my little baby turned 3!! I can't believe he is no longer my baby. We went to the mall that day so he could play in the play center, then he got prezzel sticks and he also got a special Birthday cookie from Cookies Etc. He was in heaven. We had oreo dessert that night with candles:) Saturday my parents and grandparents came down and stayed with my sister. We all went over there sat night for supper with Sarah & Dan too. Dakota had a pretty good head cold come sunday morning, didn't help that we had our winter blizzard on Sunday putting a damper on Dakota's party but we still had some weather troopers and had a really nice birthday party. Enjoy the pictures, dakota loves all of his presents, we have since convinced Dakota that farmers are football players too:)

0 comments: