Happy Easter!














Dakota and Sadi got to find their easter baskets Saturday night! They loved it! It helped change the mood of the day because both my children decided they didn't want to sleep Friday night, well that is not normal for them, so I took them to the doctor and Dakota has a double ear infection and Sadi has an infection in her right ear ( her first cold ever)!! Well, with a little antibiotic in their system they slept for us last night so that was nice:) We went to church this morning and had breakfast at HyVee:) Nolan just has to have those biskets & gravy:) But, I had a little photo op for my sweet peas when we got home today. Enjoy!:)

1 comments:

Steph said...

What's with Nolan and gravy? If I recall, he liked the Rancher Omelet at Wings. But I could be mistaken.

The kids look great. :) Naked baby butt pics are the best.